Popular Posts

Monday 2 November 2015

3 User Interface Frameworks I always use

So we are living in an exciting day and age, where we aren't limited to the normal boring code structures and coding techniques, we actually now have a huge varitety of methods and steps we can take that suit our way of thinking.

I'm the type of person that absolutely love trying new things, when I discover a new Linux Flavour OS I always download it and try it out, even though I know I'm not gonna use it. I'm exactly the same when it comes to programming languages.

So before I go on and on and on, let us start talking about what the titles indicates!

1.Materializecss



Created and designed by Google, Material Design is a design language that combines the classic principles of successful design along with innovation and technology. Google's goal is to develop a system of design that allows for a unified user experience across all their products on any platform.

2. Material ui



Material-UI came about from their love of React and Google's Material Design. They're currently using it on a project at Call-Em-All and plan on adding to it and making it better in the coming months.

3. Angle Material



The Angular Material project is an implementation of Material Design in Angular.js. This project provides a set of reusable, well-tested, and accessible UI components based on the Material Design system. I really really love using this, but it works with AngularJs and not all my projects use AngularJs, that's why it's in at nr 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment